Clomid is an infertility treating drug that you can buy online without a prescription. Clomid is very effective and cheap. Buy Clomid and get the results you wanted long ago.

What is Clomid?

Clomid is the drug for the fertility that contains clomiphene citrate. Clomid is the most well-known fertility drug, and it is also the most commonly used. Clomid is popular with a reason – about 25% of female factor infertility involves a problem with ovulation, and clomiphene citrate, as a fertility drug, helps a lot.

Clomid advantages

Clomid is easy to use, because it can be taken as a pill, not an injection. Clomid does not have too many side effects, so most probably you will not experience any health problems while taking it. Clomid is also pretty inexpensive, compared to other fertility drugs, and is effective in stimulating ovulation 80% of the time. Buy Clomid online and get your results quick.

Clomid usage

Clomid is used when there are problems with ovulation. If a woman has irregular cycles, or menstruation without ovulation, Clomid should be tried first, because it helps very effectively in such cases.

Clomid is also often used in the treatment of infertility, related to polycystic ovarian syndrome. It may also be used in cases of unexplained infertility, or when a couple prefers not to use the more expensive and invasive fertility treatments.

Clomid may also be used during an intrauterine insemination procedure.

Taking Clomid

The most common dosage of Clomid is 50 mg, taken for five days, on days 3 through 7 of your cycle, or days 5 through 9 of your cycle. Ovulation and pregnancy rates have been shown to be similar whether the drug is started on day two, three, four, or five, so don’t feel concerned if you have a different protocol.

How Clomid works

Take Clomid and have your casual love-making. That’s it – everything is so simple with Clomid. No injections, no hundreds of visits to doctors. If 50 mg doesn’t work, you can increase the dose of Clomid for a successive cycle. Buying Clomid online is a cheap and quick way to guarantee that you always have necessary stock of Clomid pills.

Clomid success stories

Clomid jumpstarts the ovulation in 80% of patients, and about 40% to 45% of women using Clomid gets pregnant within six cycles of use. So the success rate for Clomid in women with ovulatory problems is pretty good. The chance of conceiving in the first month of Clomid taking is 30%. If 30% sounds low, keep in mind that a couple with no problems getting pregnant has about a 25% chance of getting pregnant in any given month. About 40 to 45% of couples get pregnant within six months of Clomid treatment. Buy Clomid online and get pregnant with no stress and no problems.